There are many ways to get involved with our Adaptations Job Services initiative.
- Hire one of our participants! We will match a participant with a position or tasks within your organization based on the work environment and our participant’s strengths, skills, and personality.
- Refer us to a supportive employer you know who would be interested in hiring.
- Bring us in to lead a staff training. We can provide diversity training and strategies for your staff on building a culture of inclusion and collaboration.
- Bring your expertise to us. We host a career skills lab for our participants and welcome panelists and guest speakers who can share their insight on the workplace and the hiring process.
- Join our team of job coaches and developers. We match participants with coaches and coaches with the workplace environment. This need is always changing, so we welcome any applicants!
- Make a gift. Our services are only possible with the support of generous donors.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you'd like to PARTNER WITH US!
MATTISSE EYEWEAR says:
"Anthony has been an enormous asset to us and to Mattisse Eyewear. He is performing the tasks we have asked him to perform with remarkable excellence. He is the most reliable, efficient and productive coworker any employer can wish for. We find his potential to perform new and additional tasks, besides the ones he is performing already, simply remarkable and bottomless."