We support employers. We know how the right hire can help you leverage talents and increase productivity, building a positive workplace culture.
Why partner with us as a hiring resource?
- We assess your workplace needs and strategize to find efficiency through hiring the right candidate.
- We know our candidates well.
- We screen and assess our candidates thoroughly and observe them on the job, as well as during evening and weekend social and recreational activities.
- We provide on-site support (job coaching, supervisor training, diversity training in the workplace, and mentorship).
Experience the benefits of hiring an individual with disabilities
- Increased staff productivity
- Low turnover
- Enhanced employer brand
- Demonstrated commitment to social responsibility and the community
- Opportunity for tax benefits
- Wage reimbursement available for training and internship experience
What characteristics do our candidates have?
- They are highly attuned to routines and systems.
- They have strong visual pattern skills.
- They have strong logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- They have a high level of independence.
- They have a strong desire to work.
- They are reliable and loyal.
- They are highly productive in structured environments.
- They seek long-term employment.
Here’s how we do it:
- We get to know you, the employer. We set up an introductory meeting to discuss our program and our candidates and learn about your company to explore potential partnerships. We identify opportunities within your organization where our candidates could add real value.
- We find the right fit. We match potential candidates with tasks or position(s) within your organization based on the work environment and our candidates’ strengths, skills, and personalities.
- We provide on-site coaching. Once a candidate is hired, a coach will aid in the transition and orientation to independence in the workplace.
- We lead staff training. We can provide diversity training and strategies for your staff on building a culture of inclusion and collaboration. We offer supervisory training as well as a mentor program.
- We develop an ongoing partnership. We stay committed to our employer partners through ongoing communication and support with your managers and our coaches. We are here for you if something is not working out or if you are ready for us to place a second candidate.
- Baseball Center
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Jewish Journey Project
- Johns Hopkins
- MSD Capital
- Museum of Chinese in America
- NY Pals
- Shefa School
- Simons Foundation
- Temple Emanu-el
- TLB Music
- West Med
YORK AVENUE GASTRO OBS ASSOCIATES says:
"I thank the directors of this program for allowing me to have the opportunity to employ [Divac]. I would highly recommend others to avail themselves of this wonderful resource and, at the same time, provide a service to our community. It is a reward for all of us."