health club membership
The JCC Health Club has one of the highest satisfaction and retention rates in the industry, and has the most dedicated trainers and fitness professionals with less turnover than at any other club—visit us to take a tour and find out why!
- State-of-the-art fitness center with the latest cardio and conditioning equipment, spectaculary lit from floor-to-ceiling windows
- 25-meter heated lap lane pool & adjustable-depth training pool with phenomenal city views
- Full-court gymnasium for basketball, soccer, pick-up games, and children's free play
- Free group fitness classes, including aerobics, conditioning, Pilates, spin, yoga, martial arts, Nia, and more
Amenity-loaded locker rooms and family changing room,
with towel service and steam rooms
- Personal training, massage, and wellness coaching (available at additional cost)
- Private locker rentals (available at additional cost)
- Up to 50% discount on fees for JCC programs and events, invitations to exhibits and performances, access to members-only programs and priority registration
- Complimentary fitness evaluation with a personal trainer
- Complimentary guest passes for pool, gymnasium, and/or fitness center
- Access to the rooftop playground, Makom meditation space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library and Beit Midrash, The Amy & Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center
- Open to individuals 14 years and over
Visit the Membership Office in our lobby, or give us a call at 646.505.5700 to discuss the details of your membership.