Connect with a warm and lively Jewish community for recreation, social and cultural events, outdoor activities, Shabbat, and holiday observances. The Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan is the place to meet others in your age group through fantastic one-time events and ongoing seasonal programming such as:
- Annually sold out Sukkot and Chanukah parties
- Monthly Shabbat dinners
- J-Sport: our co-ed sports league for 20s+30s
- Happy hours and our ever-popular beer pong tournaments
- Fitness programs such as Yoga & Wine on the Roof, Spin classes, Mediation, Beyoncé dance, and more
- Volunteer Corps: Bi-monthly volunteer projects with the elderly, individuals with special needs, and at-risk youth
- Cooking and Art classes
- And so much more!
And why not consider using your Birthright Passport to cover the costs of our programs? To do so, call Registration at 646.505.5708 -- or email Tess Sommer, Associate Director, Selma and Lawrence Ruben Center for 20s + 30s, and Director, 20s + 30s Social Justice, or call 646.505.4319. To read more about this great program for those returning from their time in Israel, click here.