JCC Manhattan is a community center in the truest sense. Our "vertical neighborhood" is home to broadly diverse members, with programs designed for young families through seniors, from arts and culture to health and wellness, including special needs, adult learning and social networking, amongst myriad others. Welcome home!
- Up to 50% discount on fees for JCC programs and events, invitations to exhibits and performances, access to members-only programs, and priority registration
- Discounted member rate on massage services
- Discounts at many Neighborhood Partners
- Complimentary guest passes for pool, gymnasium, and/or fitness center
- Access to Group Fitness classes with purchase of 1-, 10- or 20-class passes (discounted member-rate)
- Access to the rooftop playground, Makom meditation space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library and Beit Midrash, The Amy & Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center
Visit the Membership Office in our lobby or give us a call at 646.505.5700 to discuss the details of your membership.