The JCC Health Club has one of the highest satisfaction and retention rates in the industry, and has the most dedicated trainers and fitness professionals with less turnover than at any other club—visit us to take a tour and find out why!
- State-of-the-art fitness center with the latest cardio & conditioning equipment, spectaculary lit from floor-to-ceiling windows
- 25-meter heated lap lane pool & adjustable-depth training pool with phenomenal city views
- Full-court gymnasium for basketball, soccer, pick-up games, and children's free play
- Free Group Fitness classes, including aerobics, conditioning, Pilates, spin, yoga, martial arts, Nia & more
- Amenity-loaded locker rooms and family changing room, with towel service and steam rooms
- Personal Training, Massage and Wellness Coaching (available at additional cost)
- Private locker rentals, laundry and babysitting services (available at additional cost)
- Up to 50% discount on fees for JCC programs and events, invitations to exhibits and performances, access to members-only programs and priority registration
- Discounts at the Jewish Museum Shop and many neighborhood businesses
- Complimentary fitness evaluation with a personal trainer
- Complimentary guest passes for pool, gymnasium, and/or fitness center
- Access to the Rooftop Playground and Makom Meditation Space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library and Beit Midrash, The Amy & Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center
- Open to individuals 14 years and over
Visit the Membership Office on the mezzanine level, or give us a call at 646.505.5700 to discuss the details of your membership.
Or rather, let the JCC do it for you. Since your Membership dollars help to fund vital programs and community services, your workout works for everybody. The JCC Health Club is unlike any other.